I'm so delighted that you'd like to own a piece of my art. Please read the following information about my process. If you have any questions beyond the info here, please email me: email@example.com.
Currently, I'm working on Summer commissions and pieces for exhibition and likely won't be accepting new portrait commissions until September 2017. I announce all new commission openings to those on my newsletter list (which you can join at the bottom of this page). When I begin accepting new portrait commissions, I'll offer two options:
6" hoop or 6x6" stretched linen canvas : $280 + shipping
8" hoop or 8x8" stretched linen canvas : $480 + shipping
I can do multiple pets per piece, at my discretion (if the composition works), for an additional cost per pet. Worldwide shipping available.
Reference Photo Requirements:
- I need one high quality photo that will be replicated as your portrait.
- Make sure your pet's entire face is in focus with no blurriness.
- Eye-level photos work best, rather than photos taken from above. Get down on the ground or floor with your pet for the best viewpoint.
- Shaded natural light is ideal. Avoid harsh sun and shadows. Avoid indoor lighting at nighttime.
- I can only use a photo from a professional photographer if you own the rights to reproduce the photo, or If I receive their written permission.
Other Custom Fiber ARt
I try to build in time each month to work on my own projects but also to leave room for requests other than pet portraits. If you'd like to commission a custom piece that is not a pet portrait, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I'd be happy to chat with you. **Currently, I do not offer portraits of humans. Raccoons in bow ties, yes. Beautiful landscapes, sure. Humans? Nope. ;)
Collaborations & Travel
I totally love working with other artists and artisans. If you have an idea for a collaboration, by all means, get in touch! If you have an event where you'd like me to be an instructor or a group you'd like me to address, I'm available for travel. Please email email@example.com with details.